WHITE MEN’S CAUCUS
Eliminating Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia in Organizations
The Caucus is an immersive 3.5 day residential program designed for up to 16 white men who may attend solo or with work colleagues.
To help white men more fully see and understand their culture, and its impact on themselves and their workplace.
Courageous leaders are more committed and more active as partners in developing partnership skills that deepen dialogue and help transform workplace culture.
White Men & Allies
- February 27-March 2 | Tubac, Arizona
- April 24-27 | Geneva, Illinois
- June 19-22 | Geneva, Illinois
- August 14-17 | Geneva, Illinois
- September 25-28 | Geneva, Illinois
- October 9-12 | Geneva, Illinois
- October 16-19 | Tubac, Arizona
- November 13-19 | Tubac, Arizona
White Men’s Caucus
- May 8-11 | Geneva, Illinois
- September 18-21 | Geneva, Illinois
- October 16-19 | Geneva, Illinois
- November 6-9 | Geneva, Illinois
Tuition: $3,250 | Lodging, Meals, Site Fees: $1,500 | TOTAL: $4,750
Tuition covers the 3.5 day lab experience that builds leadership skills and a personal action plan. Also includes a group coaching call 2-4 weeks after the lab to integrate new skills and behaviors into every day work.
WHITE MEN & ALLIES
Deepening Partnerships to Create Inclusive Organizations
The Allies Lab is an immersive 3.5 day residential program for up to 24 people of color, women, and white men. Ideally, a work group.
Transform participant understanding of roles and personal stake in a company’s diversity and inclusion efforts.
Understand how systemic racism, sexism, heterosexism, and classism operate as systemic advantage in their work, community, and personal lives.
GET IN TOUCH to see how a Lab fits in with your diversity journey | 503.281.5585