Inclusion Insights: Grow and Sustain Inclusion
Join us on June 23 for an interactive webinar to preview Inclusion Insights, a cutting-edge proprietary platform that empowers participants to continue their facilitated inclusion work in the real world.
- Friday, June 23, 2022 @ 10am PST | 1pm EST
- 60 minutes
- Please register in advance. Participation will be capped for a signature interactive experience.
Inclusion Insights is a Learning Management Platform developed by FDP Global that provides diversity and inclusion learning through short, easily digestible modules. This revolutionary platform enables you to use individual modules, topical series or a year of continuous learning to deepen users’ understanding of essential diversity and inclusion topics. Inclusion Insights also allows users to:
- Explore their identity, worldview and how both impact their work relationships and their use of organizational systems.
- Learn and practice critical concepts related to inclusive leadership.
- Share learnings, challenges, and strategies with fellow learners.
- Learn to use the tools within the platform to intervene to foster inclusion in teams.
Inclusion Insights Core is a year-long learning experience blended with facilitated webinars and in-person learning programs. Inclusion Insights Core guides learners through four robust series, one per quarter:
- Leadership Touchpoint Series
- Identity Series, Inclusive
- Team Member Series, and the
- Best Practices Series
Inclusion Insights is evergreen, and FDP Global continually adds updated content to the platform, so you can plan to make Inclusion Insights a component of your long-term diversity and inclusion learning solutions.
Join us, and we’ll show you how Inclusion Insights works from the inside out so you can explore the platform with our team.
Please register in advance as participation will be capped for a signature interactive WMFDP | FDP Global experience. If you cannot attend, let us know and we’ll schedule you for the second session.
We look forward to hearing from and seeing you on June 23, 2022.
More about our host:
Mark Williams partnered with WMFDP in 2018, and is known for his unique ability to integrate conceptual frameworks, research and diagnostics with web-based tools and multimedia in his facilitation work with organizations, teams and small groups. He is the founder and co-creator of WIN Insights and has conducted over 200 diversity training presentations. Mark is a highly regarded thought leader, consultant, coach, public speaker and author of five books, including the best-selling book entitled “The 10 Lenses, Their Guide to Living and Working in a Multicultural World.” Read more about Mark here.