Inclusive Leadership Development in an Online Platform
Someone once said, ”Tell me, I forget. Teach me, and I remember. Involve me, and I learn.”
Inclusion Insights is specifically designed for alumni of our Summits, Labs and Sessions. Inclusion Insights is a self-directed, online program, meaning participants work at their own pace.
Watch the video below for an inside view of Inclusion Insights:
Inclusion Insights helps leaders who attended our in-person programs make the transition from learning to involvement. By guiding participants through a series of experiential assignments, our learning platform and virtual inclusion network ensures that each participant‘s investment of time and resources yields results, extends their learning and protects your investment in those onsite programs.
The Inclusion Insights platform also allows clients to measure engagement levels among their leaders and to track the progress of your organization’s inclusion strategy. When they join, each new member becomes part of a learning cohort of other courageous leaders within their organization who are digitally connected, should they choose to share best practices, success stories and new learning.
Inclusion Insights features eight modules, or touchpoints, to move you through your journey:
- Registration & Pre-Work: Identifying Your Dimensions of Identity
- Touchpoint 1: Sharing Your Learning with Others
- Touchpoint 2: Insiders, Outsiders & You
- Touchpoint 3: Listening to Lead
- Touchpoint 4: Identifying Papercuts and Microaggressions
- Touchpoint 5: Intervening for Inclusion
- Touchpoint 6: Recognizing Identities at Work
- Touchpoint 7: Building Inclusive Teams
“I recommend working with WMFDP to accelerate D&I work.”