Partnering Across Difference
Our Partnership Learning Labs transform leaders’ and teams’ ability to connect deeply across difference, laying the foundation for more inclusive organizations.
Available virtually and in-person, our Partnership Learning Labs are provocative, powerful, and immersive multi-day explorations into how to partner across differences—gender, race, sexual orientation, country of origin, status, and more.
Our Partnership Learning Lab empowers participants to:
- Explore how racism, sexism, heterosexism, and classism operate as systemic advantage/privilege in work, community and personal life.
- Become more conscious of how their own behaviors unintentionally reinforce unproductive dynamics.
- Identify new options for interrupting systemic advantage and for being a more effective partner across difference.
- Examine U.S. White male culture and its impact on all people – White men, Women and Men of Color, White women and non-binary people.
- Work across the divides of ethnicity, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation and other differences to develop partnership skills that deepen diversity dialogues and impact organizational change.
Focusing on building self-knowledge and self-awareness, our Partnership Learning Lab creates brave and meaningful dialogue where each participant realizes their self-interest in being full partners in DEI change efforts.
The result: Shifts in mindsets, roadmaps for self-reflection and action, and developing the leadership skills and behaviors that support partnerships across difference.
Continue Your Leadership Development
We recommend that leaders continue their inclusive leadership development, powered by our revolutionary self-guided online learning platform, Inclusion Insights. Here, leaders further and practice the skills and behaviors they learn in facilitated group work, supported by their cohort and our expert moderators. For organizations, Inclusion Insights offers powerful insights into engagement and tracking the progress of your own inclusion strategy.