We Stand with You
We want you to know that we stand with you, as an ally and partner, as you help your organization work through the fallout from recent events. We stand with you to help all leaders lead across difference. Read our response.
Now, more than ever, those with power and authority need to wield it with responsibility, courage and compassion.
Below, we've collected resources for you and your teams:
Immerse yourself today in inclusive leadership development with others committed to learning how to be agents of change for D&I:
- Leading Inclusively Cohort (LINC), our 5-week small group immersive journey into tackling today’s inclusive leadership challenges.
- Register for September 11 cohort
- White Men’s Caucus, our 3.5-day learning intensive for white men to explore what it means to be white and what it means to be male.
Learn & Share:
Why Insiders Matter for D&I
Organizations that get diversity right reap tremendous benefits that ripple across the company culture and eventually lead to an indisputable impact on the bottom line. But robust, resilient diversity in the workplace thrives only when members of the majority group, who we call Insiders, actively educate and challenge each other.
Grow in Your Journey:
Stepping Into Your Growth Edge
Making a commitment to inclusive leadership is a lifelong journey. It’s exploring our own mindsets and assumptions, bringing awareness to ourselves and to how we interact with the world and each other. It’s learning, for ourselves, about others and their experiences in the world. It’s head-and-heart action rooted in vulnerability, deep listening and empathy.
- Reflections on 14 Years of Partnership for Change at Lockheed Martin, with Rainia Washington
- Practicing the Leadership Skill of Ambiguity and Turbulence in Coronavirus Times
- Inclusive Leadership, an International Perspective