This Open Enrollment Summit brings leaders from across industries together for 1.5 days. Day 1 runs from 1p-5p followed by a networking reception. Day 2 runs from 8a-2p.
Following the Summit, leaders and people managers will take away fresh insights and skills to create a culture of full inclusion where everyone feels valued, respected and engaged. Participants build skills to be more competent working and leading inclusively and leave ready to take specific action as a change agent in their organizations. To increase the Summit’s impact, learning lab alumni attend and share their insights and diversity journeys. Participants learn how to create a culture of inclusion where all employees feel valued, respected and engaged.
- Learn how to better work across difference to create a culture of inclusion and partnership where all employees feel valued, respected and engaged.
- Explore how inclusion is experienced in the work environment.
- Better understand culture, US white male culture (also referred to as mainstream or dominant culture) and its impact on your leadership behavior, work partnerships and culture.
- Learn the Eight Critical Leadership Skills to work more effectively and partner across difference.
- Practice managing and having courageous conversations.
- Learn from leaders as they describe their diversity learning journeys.
- Identify a personal commitment and peer accountability goal to move forward.
The Hotel Ballard is offering a discounted rate for participants for only $209.00, contact the hotel and let them know that you are with the Diversity Summit for the special rate.