Out of stock
Enrollment for this cohort is closed. The next available cohort begins in January 2024. Register here.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEI&B) Professionals Learning Cohort
Virtual | September 2023 – March 2024
We are looking for courageous DEI&B professionals to form a learning and coaching cohort to address how to better engage and partner with senior white male executives in their DEI&B efforts. This cohort will meet six times (each call scheduled 4-5 weeks apart over a seven month period) to help sharpen your approach and strategies to better engage senior white male executive leaders in order to further your organization’s efforts to link DEI&B efforts to greater employee retention and morale and, of course, strengthening business results.
The DEI&B Professional Cohort will gather monthly for 90-minute ZOOM calls facilitated by Bill Proudman, Mark Williams and Janese Murray. The cohort size will be no larger than 15 participants. It will also include up to 120 minutes of 1:1 coaching. This intimate circle will allow the group to tackle real challenges and provide support and coaching. Our chief goal is to assist each cohort member in figuring out the next steps in their journey to strengthen their partnerships with key execs and expand their ownership of DEI&B efforts by those executive white male leaders.
The sessions will provide focused time and attention in a confidential space to address your real and current challenges that can keep you up at night. Part of the cohort time will be to work in smaller coaching support groups (groups of 5) each one headed by Bill, Mark or Janese. Our overall goal is to help you reenergize and fundamentally alter how you create and evolve the type of full-value partnerships with white male execs essential to long-term DEI&B change.
This Cohort Series is designed for DEI&B professionals who meet this criteria:
- With responsibility for leading and/or designing DEI&B strategy.
- Who are positioned no more than 2 levels below the C-Suite.
- Have decision making autonomy and/or access to senior execs with decision making.
- Possess a willingness to act with courage and authenticity and to openly share in a brave space.
- Ideally already have an existing understanding about WMFDP’s approach to engaging white male leaders.
Limited to 15 DEI&B professionals plus Bill, Mark and Janese from WMFDP | FDP Global.
- Six 90-minute virtual ZOOM sessions scheduled every 4-5 weeks.
- Each cohort member will also have an additional 120 minutes (minimum session length is 30m, max is 60 minutes) of 1:1 coaching time. Participants are responsible for scheduling their coaching sessions with whichever consultant they prefer.
- Tuesday, September 26 @ 10-11:30 am PT | 1-2:30 pm ET
- Monday, October 23 @ 10-11:30 am PT | 1-2:30 pm ET
- Tuesday, December 5 @ 10-11:30 am PT | 1-2:30 pm ET
- Monday, January 8 @ 10-11:30 am PT | 1-2:30 pm ET
- Monday, February 12 @ 8-9:30 am PT | 11-12:30 pm ET
- Monday, March 4 @ 8-9:30 am PT | 11-12:30 pm ET
1:1 Coaching Time
In addition to the scheduled group sessions, each cohort member will have up to 120 minutes of 1:1 coaching time. They are responsible for scheduling, as needed, over the course of cohort sessions (until March 4). Coaching segments can be as small as 30 minutes in duration or longer. Each cohort member will choose who they wish to meet with — Bill, Mark or Janese.
Additional 1:1 Coaching time (beyond the 2 included hours) is available through additional purchase. 1:1 Coaching rate is $450 per hour.
Cost: $4,750 per person
Refunds minus a $500 cancellation fee will be available for those who have to cancel if WMFDP | FDP Global is notified via email on or before September 1, 2023. No partial refunds will be given for missed sessions.