Leading Inclusively Cohort
LINC is a guided, small, immersive peer support group for courageous leaders working through today’s challenge towards more inclusive leadership and partnership. It is limited to eight participants per facilitator.
This cohort starts Friday, September 11 and meets weekly for 90-minute video-conferencing sessions (Zoom) for a total of five weeks:
- Friday, September 11 at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST / 6 pm GMT
- Friday, September 18 at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST / 6 pm GMT
- Friday, September 25 at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST / 6 pm GMT
- Friday, October 2 at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST / 6 pm GMT
- Thursday, October 8 at 11 am PST / 2 pm EST / 6 pm GMT
Leaders should plan to bring their full attention to each 90-minute virtual session. The Leading Inclusively Cohort requires your full engagement and presence to derive maximum value for yourself and the cohort. This is not a passive or “come and go” experience.