Out of stock
White Men as Allies Learning Lab
In-person or Virtual | 2024
WMFDP | FDP Global’s White Men as Allies Learning Lab is a dynamic learning experience that engages white men in examining their mindsets and shifting behaviors. It develops courageous leaders who will model inclusive leadership that drives diversity and inclusion efforts. The White Men as Allies Learning Lab is our most robust program for developing the change agents needed to drive systemic change.
This innovative white-male-only virtual retreat shatters the myth that white men don’t have an important role to play in creating and sustaining inclusive work environments. The 3.5-day Learning Lab helps white men more fully see and understand their culture and its impact on others and themselves. The experience creates an environment where white men, often for the first time, can openly explore their questions, confusions, hopes and concerns related to “diversity issues” and build critical leadership skills and behaviors. This Learning Lab has successfully helped hundreds of white male leaders become more effective partners in their workplaces.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- Gain a systemic perspective and understanding of the costs of racism, sexism, heterosexism, oppression and unexamined privilege.
- Recognize themselves as both individuals and as members of the white male group.
- Become a more committed and active partner in diversity efforts.
- Learn to create supportive systems that enhance learning and inclusion.
- Develop specific personal and professional action plans.
** We are not yet inviting formal registration. Email us at email@example.com to be kept on our email mailing list. Please tell us if you prefer virtual or in-person.
Once we solidify a date and formt, we’ll invite you to formally secure your spot.