White Men’s Virtual Caucus
Virtual | October 19 – 22, 2021
WMFDP’s White Men’s Caucus is a dynamic learning experience that engages white men in examining their mind-sets and shifting behaviors. It develops courageous leaders who will model inclusive leadership that drives diversity and inclusion efforts, and is our most robust program for developing the change agents needed to drive systemic change.
This innovative white-male only virtual retreat shatters the myth that white men don’t have an important role to play in creating and sustaining inclusive work environments. The 3.5-day Caucus helps white men more fully see and understand their culture and its impact on others and themselves. The experience creates an environment where white men, often for the first time, can openly explore their questions, confusions, hopes and concerns related to “diversity issues” and build critical leadership skills and behaviors. This Caucus has successfully helped hundreds of white male leaders become more effective partners in their workplaces.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- Gain a systemic perspective and understanding of the costs of racism, sexism, heterosexism, oppression and unexamined privilege.
- Recognize themselves as both individuals and as members of the white male group.
- Become a more committed and active partner in diversity efforts.
- Learn to create supportive systems that enhance learning and inclusion.
- Develop specific personal and professional action plans.
- Day 1: 8am-11:30am PST / 11am-2:30pm EST
- Day 2: 8am-1:30pm PST / 11am-4:30pm EST / 30 min break included
- Day 3: 8am-1:30pm PST / 11am-4:30pm EST / 30 min break included
- Day 4: 8am-11:30am PST / 11am-2:30pm EST
Your facilitators: Noah Prince
Cost: $3,000 per person