Lead Authentically in a COVID World
Our Virtual Learning Series is intended to help you and your leaders show up authentically in these unprecedented times.
Delivered by our team of high-quality consultants, the Virtual Learning Series walks your leaders and teams through a total of eight 90-minutes sessions intended to build courage and curiosity.
Attend one of our upcoming free webinars to sample the Virtual Learning Series.
Our 8 Critical Leadership Skills
This series explores our Eight Critical Leadership Skills, inclusive leadership skills that help leaders create powerful partnerships across differences in organizations.
In today’s COVID-19 reality, with distributed and remote teams around the world, these same skills help leaders cope with, and lead, through the tumult with clarity and effectiveness:
- Leveraging Ambiguity and Turbulence: Step into the Unknown with Curiosity, Humility and Clarity
- Integrating Head and Heart: Bringing Rational and Emotional Intelligence Together
- Listening: Learning to Hear People Fully
- Courage: Choosing Vulnerability in the Presence of Fear
- Balancing Key Paradoxes: Moving from Either/Or to And/Both Thinking while Solving Vexing Problems
- Managing Difficult Conversations: Learning to Have High Stakes Dialogue When It Matters the Most
- Seeing and Thinking Systemically: Rising Above Seeing Individual Events to Viewing Patterns
- Being an Agent of Change: Moving from Paralysis to Progress