Transform Your Leadership
Our firm started with the launch of our White Men’s Caucuses, borne out of the recognition that white men are critical to DEI efforts—and benefit greatly when guided together on this transformative journey towards courageous leadership.
Now called our White Men as Allies Learning Labs, these experiences provide a vital avenue for white men to pursue their important work with each other in growing their consciousness, competence and courage to engage as full partners in complex diversity issues.
Our White Men as Allies Learning Labs are available for internal teams and for open enrollment, meaning they’re open for individual registration on our upcoming events page.
Our White Men as Allies Learning Lab helps leaders:
- Explore how racism, sexism, heterosexism, and classism operate as systemic advantage/privilege in work, community and personal life.
- Understand what it means to be white, male, and heterosexual at work and in their personal life.
- Examine U.S. white male culture and its impact on all people – white men, women and men of color, and white women.
- Recognize and/or rediscover their self-interest in diversity and in co-creating inclusive and diverse organizations that they and other white men are a part of.
- Leave ready to take specific personal and professional action to be a full diversity partner.
- Practice the 8 critical leadership skills to challenge and support other white men on diversity and inclusion issues.
Our White Men as Allies Learning Lab creates an environment where white men can reflect on what it means to be white and male and can openly explore their questions, confusions, hopes and concerns related to inclusion and diversity issues while shifting mindsets and practicing critical leadership skills.
Our co-founder Michael Welp’s book Four Days to Change is an excellent optional reading companion for leaders diving into a White Men as Allies Lerning Lab. It also provides insights for white women and men and women of color who are interested in understanding their colleagues’ learning journey.
We also recommend that leaders continue their inclusive leadership development, powered by our revolutionary self-guided online learning platform, Inclusion Insights. Here, leaders further and practice the skills and behaviors they learn in facilitated group work, supported by their cohort and our expert moderators. For organizations, Inclusion Insights offers powerful insights into engagement and tracking the progress of your own inclusion strategy.