Blended Learning at Its Best
Keep your leaders and learners practicing and growing real-world inclusion skills with individually-paced modules, tools and resources throughout the year, all in the company of their peers.
This six-month learning pathway pairs with our facilitated services and programs, extending and deepening learning for half a year, and creating a blended learning experience ideally suited for hybrid work environments.
The Inclusion Insights’ CORE Learning Pathway helps learners:
- Make inclusion actionable: Move from learning to practice inclusion skill building.
- Create DEI best practices and behavior unique to your organization and teams.
- Link individual awareness-building to trackable, visible team- and organizational-change.
- Encourage curiosity and peer-learning with forums, tools and resources.
- Flex with the real world: connect where they work, how they learn and with what inspires them.
- Be inspired as internal change agents: build skills, knowledge and momentum to accelerate inclusion efforts.